Monday, February 16, 2015

Here is the first message we received from Megan!  It came the morning after she left Boise. We haven't heard from her yet, but know she will have a P-Day this week some time and should have time to write home. We can't wait to hear from her!  We will post her letter and any pictures she sends and soon as we get anything.

HEYYYY!! I made it! Alive!
Things are pretty crazy around here, but its awesome! We got in around 3 AM and had to get up at 7:30 and we were all zombies. But its all good! Its hot and humid here, but not as bad as it was in Ghana. My companion is Sister Updol and she's from Portland! She's awesome. And I have my NAME TAG!! IM OFFICIAL!!! We've started doing a bit of Spanish and its so much fun! I can actually understand a bunch of what they are saying.
The people here are SUPER nice! But is kinda scary sometimes because not everyone speaks English! Obviously, but still. It'll get better!
I haven't seen Shaw yet, but I'm sure I will during lunch.
Alright, I've got to go! Only had 5 min so sorry if I don't make any since! I'll write next week!!!
LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH and thanks for the letters!


-newly minted, Hermana Stephenson!

No comments:

Post a Comment