Wednesday, August 12, 2015

TEMPLO!!!



TEMPLE! and my zone :)

HOOOOOOOOOOLA TODOS!!
Well, today is Wednesday and it's a bit weird writing your guys but its cool because yesterday, I GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE IN TRUJILLO!! It was pretty much the most amazing thing EVA. The temple is BEAUTIFUL and it was so amazing to be able to feel the Spirit so strongly. The peace and love from our Heavenly Father that you can feel inside is incredible. It's really made me realize how much of a blessing it is to have SO many temples so close to home in the States. It's something that I've taken for granted, but now that I only get to go a few times in 18 months, it's made me realize how much I miss going to the temple!

Not much else happened this week! Still trying to find new people to teach. In an area so small is pretty difficult because EVERYONE knows who we are and when we pass they run and hide in their houses! But its alright, because we have some sweet new ideas and plans for this week to REALLY REALLY REALLY work with the members in our ward!

David is really doing well, he's progressing and loves to read and study the Book of Mormon, and the ward is really working to friendship him! (because all his friends are in a different ward and he wants to assist there!) So thats really nice. Freddie has hit a few bumps in the road, but his is praying and reading more than ever now and I know that he'll overcome his trials!

I've learned a lot this week about sacrifice. How in this time as a missionary I get to sacrifice all the things of the world to focus on only the Lords work. But in the end, it really isn't much of a sacrifice! Because the blessings we receive when we give of our time and talents to our callings are more than we can even imagine.

I love being a missionary and helping the people here learn and understand the gosple and the blessings they can receive! That even though we will go through trials and hard times, we ALWAYS will learn and grow!
Love you all!
Hermana Stephenson
La zona and our p-day last week when we went to this farm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment