Monday, November 30, 2015

All I want for Christmas is SUNSCREEN!

Hooooooola todos!!!!

Hope you all had a FANTASTIC week! Cool thing about this week is that we had a big training with Elder Uceda! He's from the 1st Quorum of the Seventy AND the Area President of South America Northeast! It was SOOO AMAZING! I still need to really read through my notes, so I'll have to share it next week sorry!

Celia is moving along for her baptism! It was SUPER hard to get a hold of her because last week was the last week of classes in all the schools here in Peru (they're on summer break JUST in time for Christmas!) And so she had a million projects and parties with her friends because she just finished her 'senior year' (or 5th grade of secondary school).

AND we had an AMAZING service project with Jheremy and his family yesterday!!!!! IT was amazing. They are changing houses but the house they are moving into hasn't had ANYONE living in it for a LONG time! So it's pretty nasty. They need a WHOLE lot of help. So yesterday after church we stopped by because they didn't show up at church and found them all painting (because it is the only day that Jheremy's parents don't work), SOOOO we called all the leaders in the ward and we all showed up and attacked the house!!! It was SO MUCH FUN! We painted and painted. The pristhood helped with wiring the house (because they didn't have any light) and getting a wall put up and a million other little things. It was so cool and the spirit was so strong, It really helped to unite the ward together. I LOVE SERVICE PROJECTS!!!! I didn't have my camera so I couldn't take a picture of me and my comanion in our dirty, painty mess!

On a sadder note, Alondra told us this week that she didn't want to get baptized yet. Things in her house just aren't good so it's so hard for her. So please pray for her.
Sorry this letter's so short but got to go!!

Love you all!
Hermana Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment