Monday, October 5, 2015

I'M a MOTHER!!

Hey EVERYONE!!!! CRAZY CRAZY week this week! Mainly because the next transfer is coming up tomorrow and guess what........ I'M GONNA BE A MOM!!! Or in other words, I'm TRAINING a newbie sister strait from the MTC! AGHGHGHH!!!! I'm sooooooo excited, and maybe a bit nervous :) But seriously, this next month and a half is going to be quite the adventure!

Anyway, our area is just chuggin along. Jheremy is going to be BAPTIZED this weekend! He's the 9 year old son of a family of less-actives that have started coming back to church. This kid is the funniest kid EVER and super smart. He always has the best questions that most the time I have to study a bit to answer for him! It's so amazing how open a child's mind is and how receptive to the Spirit he is. It's no wonder that Christs asks us to 'become as little children'.

Alondra is still pushing along with her mom, and we are praying and working on her little by little so that she will let Alondra be baptized. We taught her about the Temple and the blessings and promises that come from it and she has the STRONGEST desire to make it there!! I KNOW that she'll be baptized soon!

The other main point of this week was CONFERENCE!!!! YEAH! It was sosososo amazing I can't even put it into words. :) There were so many things I learned, but what stuck out to me was the importance of the SABBATH and the role and nature of the HOLY GHOST. I loved all the talks and pointers on how to ask the right kind of questions and how to get the answers we need to progress! I know that the 3 new apostles are called of GOD and that Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet of our living God!

Love this work and I am excited to see what comes next! Love you all
Hermana Stephenson
P-Day and some good ol' soccer playing as a zone

Me! in the Plaza Mayor De Nuevo Chimbote. It's SO COOL


No comments:

Post a Comment