Sunday, April 10, 2016

CONFERENCIA!!!

Hey everyone!!!
Sorry I don't have too much time, but I wanted to share a few quick things with you all! 
First thing, Hermano Alejandro is officialy rescued! We had his last lesson last night with his wife and there was such a sweet spirit there. He has all the desire to go to the temple and be sealed with his family. He left to go fishing early this morning but took his Book of Mormon ready to read and study a bit. He'll be back in about 12 days and we'll be working to strengthen his family too.
ALSO Hermana Cynthina, her husband Luis and all their 4 kids went to CONFERENCE yesterday!!!!! It was the first time the whole family was at church and they had a wornderful experience. SO. AWESOME.
And I just LOVED LOVED LOVED conference! My last conference in the mission! AGH! It was pretty sad actually. I'm going to miss being squished into a tiny room listening to conference in English on a tiny computer screen with all the other Americans in the zone. Weeeeell maybe not :)
But something that I really loved was in Elder Hollands talk. Just the love that he showed for ALL of us. And that same love (just multiplied by like a million) is the love the Savior has for us. A scripture caught my eye this week in D&C 81:5 that says:
 Wherefore, be faithful; stand in the office which I have appointed unto you; succor the weak, lift up the hands which hang down, and strengthen the feeble knees.

And It makes me think of how many people just need to know that they are loved. Completely and fully no matter how many mistakes they make. WE can show that love to them first so that through our actions to love and strengthen them, they can feel the Savior's love for them. It was a huge theme that I felt in this conference. The need for selfless love to others no matter what they've done or who they are!
And just know that I Love allllll of you sooooo much and wish you well in whatever part of the world you are!
Hermana Stephenson

Peru is in their presidential elections this week and campains for the candidates are CRAZY!!! I got a sweet free hat and shirt for this one guy :) 

my BEAUUUUTIFUL compi Hermana Caldas

No comments:

Post a Comment