Monday, July 13, 2015

Mision Peru Trujillo Sur!



HOLA A TODOS!!!
This week has been INSANE!!!! Okay, I think I say that very week, but this week FOR REALS.
So first, we got to meet our new president!! WOT!! He's pretty much the greatest. He's this short Peruvian but he's so funny. LOVE IT. We had a huge training all day on Saturday where we also got to learn all the new rules. And there are a WHOLE lot! But its cool :) But one of these new rules is that we only get an hour for internet every week when before it was 2! So sorry if these letters get really short!
But yeah, so we also have CAMBIOIS (or transfers) tomorrow. Surprise! They called us late last night and guess what, I'M HEADED TO CHIMBOTE! Yep, I'm getting transferred! I'm super excited to know another part of Peru, but also so sad to be leaving my area!!! Caraz is literally one of the most beautiful places I've EVER been in! It's so high in the mountains and peaceful and I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE SO MUCH!!! But I know that I'm suppose to be going where I'm  going. It'll be really weird at first, because the missionaries over there have a VERY VERY different way of working, but I know things will be alright!!!
I love being a missionary! Including all the crazy things that happen sometimes! I know that my Savior lives and is watching over each and every one of us!
Love you All!!
Hermana Stephenson!

And this computer won't let me upload pictures EITHER! So sorry!! But next week for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment