Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Crazy Week!

Hi everyone!

Sorry, but I don't have much this week!! I just wanted to share a few things about this week!!
First off, I'm learning a lot about enduring to the end and seeing the silver lining in all that happens! We really haven't had much luck this week finding our investigators. It's kind of like herding sheep! But I know that this week we will find some amazing people to teach that are really going to progress!
I'd just like to share a cool experience that really built my testimony in the power of the Sabbeth day in our lives. I was feeling a bit down and burdened. But when I went to church, to just sing and feel the spirit, I felt at PEACE. We even had to teach because the teacher didn't show up!! I know it was the Lord's way of blessing me!!! 

Love you all!! 
Hermana Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment